Baby boomers need life insurance. A self-proclaimed boomer tells all.
[Editor’s Note: This blog was originally published on August 28, 2014. The content has been updated.]
In the back-to-school swirl that we’re in, I thought I’d reach out to our readers regarding a group I’m very familiar with: Baby Boomers. How familiar? Well, I am one! At 59, I’m a full-fledged Boomer!
Many people don’t even know what defines a Boomer…how large a group we are, or what we’re all about. Well, let’s change that. Here’s a quick education on my people (stats courtesy of CNN.com)
- Baby Boomers are defined as those born between 1946 (the end of World War II) and 1964 (I came into this world in 1958)
- There are currently about 77 million Boomers in this country
- As of July 2011, Boomers make up approximately 25% of the total U.S. population – we’re a force to be reckoned with.
- 10,000 Boomers turn 65 per day (Happy Birthday to my Boomer brothers and sisters.)
- Baby Boomers want to take control, as that’s the way they’ve lived their whole lives (I should know. Remember, I am one.) When it comes to planning and fulfilling and PAYING FOR their end-of-life wishes, we Boomers naturally want to control that as well.
AccuQuote is here to help baby boomers (or anyone else!) make plans to pay for their final expenses. Life insurance may be the perfect way to cover those costs and remove the burden from your surviving family members.
We can get you a final expense policy QUICKLY and EASILY!
VALUE is what we’re about here at AccuQuote. We’ve been committed to helping our clients obtain superior products at the best price for over three decades. If you’re interested in getting life insurance, simply go to the home page of our website (www.accuquote.com) and click on the “Products & Services” tab. You’ll be glad you did. We can provide quality, competitive life insurance quotes from the top-rated, brand-name insurance companies you know and trust.