Get a life insurance reality check
Life changes, so your insurance should too. It’s amazing how much can change in just a few years. Have you recently gotten married, had a child, or experienced another major life event? Experts recommend that you get a life insurance reality check every few years – the right policy for you could be different from what you currently have.
Your current coverage may either be too much or not enough if your circumstances have changed. You should consider reviewing your current life insurance policy if:
- You’ve just had a major life event: the birth of a child, change in marital status, the purchase of a home, or a new career
- You want to be confident your family will be protected if they lose you
- You think you might be paying too much for your current life insurance policy
- Your health has changed for the better, or has gotten worse
- You’re interested in converting your term life policy to a permanent life insurance policy
Learn more about our free Policy Review service
Update your beneficiaries
It’s also a good idea to review your beneficiaries every few years, just to make sure everything is current. Call us at 800-589-0465 or complete the policy change form for your particular insurance carrier.
File a claim
The death of a loved one can be a traumatic experience. We are here to walk you through the process of filing your claim, Call now at 800-589-0465 or you can visit our Web page What to do after the loss of a loved one Checklist for some east steps you can take.