If you’re thinking about life insurance, but you’re not sure where to start… here’s
EIGHT Important Reasons to Trust AccuQuote:
Let’s start with the video below:
- You can choose from hundreds of products, all from the highly rated brand name insurance companies you know and trust.
- There are no insurance companies “pulling our strings.” Our fierce independence means you’ll get the best values when we shop the market on your behalf.
- Our agents are experts at matching you up with coverage that makes the most sense for your unique situation. (We’ll never recommend a plan that we don’t think is the best option available for you).
- People have been saving money on their insurance with us since 1986.
- Nearly 200,000 customers (read just a few of our rave reviews) have already put their trust in us, buying over $100 BILLION in coverage.
- Want to speak with us outside of regular “business hours”? We’re open long hours and Saturdays so we’re here when you need us.
- Kiplinger’s, The Wall Street Journal, Crain’s, USA Today, Consumer Reports, Forbes, and many other media outlets (click here to read) have independently reviewed us. We’ve been highly regarded and respected by publishers like these and financial experts like Terry Savage, Ric Edelman and Suze Orman since the 1990s.
- Byron Udell, our founder and CEO, is recognized as one of America’s top life insurance experts. You’ve never met anyone more passionate and knowledgeable about life insurance than Byron.
Not convinced yet?
Don’t worry, there’s more.
Let’s deal with two questions that seem to come up a lot:
- “Why should I do business with AccuQuote versus my local agent?” and
- “Why should I do business with AccuQuote instead of some other online quoting service?”
They’re both good questions. That’s probably why we hear them so often.
Let’s answer the first question first.
AccuQuote vs. a Local Life Insurance Agent
Most local agents are what’s called “career agents” for a particular insurance company. By and large, their duty is to sell the products of the ONE company that is “housing” them. So generally, they are only going to show you products from that company. What does that mean for you? Their hands are tied – they simply can’t give you access to the full range of choices available. You could be missing out on a great rate and never even know it.
Pricing varies a lot with life insurance companies, so there is NO single company that can deliver the best values in every case. By comparing dozens of companies in all categories, we can find which ones provide the most value for your money. Most local agents aren’t paid to do that, so they’re not going to spend the time to find you the best values from among dozens of insurance companies like we do here at AccuQuote.
So now, let’s get to Question 2…
AccuQuote vs. Similar-Sounding Online Quote Services
This one’s a bit tougher, since we and all our competitors have access to pretty much all the same insurance companies, and all of us have the ability to quickly compare them using powerful software. And many of our competitors will make all the same claims we do.
So again, why AccuQuote? Well, here’s what I tell people.
You should buy your life insurance from whoever gives you the best advice.
At the end of the day, you should buy from the person you believe cares about you and gives you the attention and quality guidance you’re looking for.
If you get that from one of our competitors, you should buy your insurance from them.
If you get the best advice and guidance from us, we hope you’ll trust us to handle your application. Of course, we believe that no one does it better than we do.
If you want to experience the AccuQuote difference, just reach out to us at get your free quote. You can call us at 800-442-9899 or click the Get Started button below.