Have you ever wondered about questions like these:
- What is the best KIND of life insurance to buy? IS there a BEST KIND?
- How much is this going to cost me?
- Can I still get life insurance if I have diabetes? A heart condition?
- How do I get coverage if I’ve been turned down for life insurance in the past?
- Can I really save up to 70% like all the ads say? What’s the catch?
- Should I lie on my application so the insurance company won’t know about my health problems and risky activities?
- Is there a way to get life insurance without a medical exam?
- How much life insurance is enough? How much life insurance is too much? (Many people may be able to afford a million-dollar policy if they wanted one)
How about these…
- Are insurance companies trustworthy? (Since the Great Recession, this question is on a lot of people’s minds)
- What KIND of life insurance do life insurance agents buy?
- What is the agent’s commission when they sell you a life insurance policy?
- My car insurance company tried to avoid paying me when I filed a claim. How do I know the insurance company won’t do the same thing?
- I have insurance from my job. Why the heck should I buy more?
If you have questions, we believe you DESERVE answers. (Call us crazy)
No cute catchphrases. No mumbo-jumbo you need a Ph.D. to understand. Simple, straightforward answers.
So we’re pulling back the curtain and revealing everything you could ever want to know. Life insurance is too important to be a mystery.
Whether you’re the kind of person who wants to know everything about a subject before making a decision… or if you’re just looking for someone you can trust to guide you through the process…
We are here for you. We’d love to educate you about life insurance. We’ve found that smart customers are good customers. You can be confident that you’re dealing with experts.
Here on the site, you have access to information and tools you can use to find answers for many of your questions. Our goal is to as simple as possible to make the educated decisions when it comes to life insurance and financial planning.
Click one of the blue boxes below to learn more.
Still have questions? Call 800-442-9899 to speak with one of our experienced, caring professionals.