You insure your material possessions - your home and car, for example. But have you insured your most valuable asset?
The One Most Important Thing You Should Insure
It's something we all take for granted. The ability to work. Just think about it. What would you do if you weren't able to earn money for 90 days, a year or even longer? How would you pay for your mortgage, food, cars and other bills? How long could you and your family survive?
Counting on group disability coverage...think again
If you're counting on your group disability insurance, you may want to take a closer look.
Your employer or group disability insurance plan may not be all you think it is. One overwhelming disadvantage of group disability insurance is that it can be reduced or even terminated if you leave your current employer.
Important features of disability income insurance policy that we offer include:
- Non-cancelable - The policy's premium can never be raised above the amount shown in the policy, and benefits may not be reduced - as long as premiums are paid on time.
- Guaranteed renewable - You have the right to renew the policy with the same benefits, but the insurer can increase your premiums - as long as they are increased for all other policyholders in the same class (i.e., having the same characteristics).
Obtain peace of mind knowing that your family's financial security would still be protected even if you were unable to earn an income due to a disability.
Your Income Is, By Far, Your Most Valuable Asset! Your earning potential to age 67 with 5% yearly increases:
Call us for disability insurance quotes today at 800-442-9899
Disabilities happen more often than you'd imagine!
- The odds of suffering from a disability during your working lifetime are FOUR times greater than the odds of dying before the age of 65 1
- One-third of all Americans between 35 and 65 will suffer a disability that will keep them out of work for more than 90 days 2
- A disabling injury occurs every 1.5 seconds 3
- 80% of US workers will exhaust their savings in only two months without the ability to earn an income 4
- LIMRA International
- American Council of Life Insurers
- National Safety Council Injury Facts
- Commissioner's Disability Table