Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings — to get ready to retire better. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time — Voya’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company™.
Retirement is a leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 46,000 institutional clients and nearly 5 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya® also has 2,300 financial advisors serving the retail market. Voya’s Retirement business is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Annuities offers fixed, fixed-index and immediate annuities aimed at helping individuals save and protect their retirement savings, serving over 417,000 retail fixed annuity product customers.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm servicing both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Individual Life is a top-tier provider of term life insurance and provides wealth protection and transfer opportunities through universal, variable and term products.
Employee Benefits is a top-10 provider of medical stop loss coverage in the U.S. In addition, Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of life, disability, and voluntary insurance products to businesses covering 4.4 million individuals.
For more information, visit Voya.com.
Awards and Recognition
- Included in the 2015 Fortune 500 list
- Named a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute
- Recognized as one of the Top Green Companies in the U.S. in 2015 by Newsweek magazine
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for ten consecutive years in 2015 in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans and participants1
- A full-service asset manager with 92% of fixed income assets, 64% of equity assets, and 99% of multi-asset strategy assets outperforming their benchmarks on a 5-year basis2
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer in the U.S.3
- A top-tier provider of life insurance4
- A top-10 medical stop-loss coverage provider in the U.S.5
(based on data as of 9/30/2014)
2 As of 3/31/2015
3 InvestmentNews BD Data Center
4 LIMRA U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales in the U.S. 12/31/2014
5 MyHealthGuide newsletter rankings as of 2/11/2014; does not include most managed healthcare providers