Accidental Death Insurance
At any age, accidental death insurance policy can give your family greater peace of mind. In the event of your death due to a covered accident, this affordable insurance plan can help offset the financial burdens your family may face during what would be an incredibly difficult time.
Protect your family for as little as $11 per month
Accidents take lives every day. In the event of your accidental death, this type of insurance policy helps maintain your family's standard of living by providing up to $500,000 in coverage.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance - Acceptance is guaranteed
Acceptance for accidental death and dismemberment insurance is guaranteed for ages 18-80. And when you apply, you will not have to answer any medical questions or take a health exam. Also, provided you pay your premiums when due, you can keep this coverage for as long as you'd like.
Some of our plans offer the following accidental death life insurance benefits at NO additional cost:
- Travel Accident Benefit - Should you die accidentally while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a bus, airplane, subway or train, your beneficiaries would be paid an additional 100%.
- Auto Safety Benefit - In the event you die in a car accident, your beneficiaries would receive an additional 10%.
According to the National Safety Council's 2005-2006 Injury Facts:
- One American dies every 5 minutes as the result of an accident
- Accidents are the fifth leading cause of death in the United States
- One death occurs every 11 minutes as the result of a motor vehicle accident
- Accidents claim the lives of 13 Americans every hour, every day of the year
Source: National Safety Council's 2005-2006 Injury Facts
Accidental life insurance is not available in all states. Contact an agent to find out if it is available where you live.