Vice President, Marketing and Lead Generation
Key management role to drive all aspects of marketing and lead generation for the company.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. May perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum 5-7+ years experience in managing all marketing functions in a direct marketing to consumer (B2C) with track record of consistent success in lead generation in both traditional marketing channels (Email, Direct Mail, DRTV, Radio, etc.) and more importantly, digital marketing channels (internet, social, search engine (SEO and SEM), blogs, etc.)
- Partnered with sales to determine and deliver the required number of daily new business sales leads to maintain and grow the company with a focus on generating quality leads at expected cost and conversion levels to drive company profitability.
- Evaluated, planned and implemented marketing campaigns using multiple channels to both the company’s lead prospects for generating new revenue as well as existing clients to maximize the lifetime value of the client through sales of existing products and ancillary products.
- Identified, pursued, negotiated, secured and implemented strategic relationships and partnerships to drive growth initiatives and support/maintain/enhance ongoing new sales lead requirements
- Determined, measured and reported on marketing analytics, metrics and key performance indicators and drives execution to achieve necessary top and bottom line results
- Worked closely with external partner sales, marketing, and technology groups to identify and assess strategic opportunities as well as interface with the various internal company departments to define and deliver new and enhanced business solutions
- Managed the company’s internet presence including web sites, e-commerce, and other digital marketing functions working closely with technology and project management staff
- Successful track record of planning and executing overall marketing strategies with good communication ability to demonstrate how it aligns with company direction and financial goals
- Worked with finance to develop and adhere to budgets to drive marketing, sales and company’s profitability.
- Worked with or managed public relations function and its personnel
- Stayed abreast of marketing trends
- Manage, lead, develop and mentor marketing department staff