We are currently seeking to hire a motivated and driven Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team in a fast-paced, call center environment to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate inside sales team activities
- Contribute to training & development of sales team
- Establish quotas and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting and staff availability
- Improve team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Implement new sales resources and tools to drive growth
- IL Insurance Producer License – Life, Accident and Health – strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
- 3-5 years inside sales experience
- 3-5 years management experience
- Insurance Industry background a plus
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with employees
- Ability to work flexible hours
Employee Benefits & Perks
- Generous Base Pay plus Bonus
- Full Employee Benefit Package – Health, Dental, 401(k), FSA, Life Insurance and Short/Long-term Disability
- Casual Dress Environment – You’ll fit right in wearing your jeans and gym shoes!
- Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere – Contests, Employee Events, Ping Pong, Billiards
- Continual Learning Opportunities
- Access to Leadership & Growth Potential
If you have the above skills and are interested in creating a career for yourself WE ARE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU! Please email email@example.com. This position fills up quickly!
AccuQuote is an Equal Opportunity Employer.