You may have seen AccuQuote on NBC’s TODAY Show, CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, Kiplinger’s and many other major media outlets and financial publications. AccuQuote provides consumers with an alternative to the traditional face-to-face life insurance buying experience. Instead of having to choose from the limited product selection of a single carrier, AccuQuote represents over a dozen top-rated, trusted insurance companies, so consumers can compare rates from several carriers instantly. In short, we provide an online comparison shopping experience consumers want and expect.
AccuQuote.com also provides a wealth of insurance information for consumers to do their own research. Then, our expert, licensed agents contact each customer, confirm their needs, and assist them through the essential steps in the application process, ensuring a stress-free purchasing experience. Our working environment blends online innovation with personalized one-on-one customer service. AccuQuote has a collaborative and friendly environment that includes an employee benefit package and a casual dress code. The company office is located in Wheeling, IL.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and ensuring adoption of best practices across the sales team. The Sales Manager will create goals, contests, presentations, materials and reporting and will proactively seek out training opportunities that will help AccuQuote improve our sales efficiencies. The Sales Manager will work closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Quality Control as well as Operations in order to develop and implement meaningful training sessions, assure adherence, and improve results. The Sales Manager will report on training sessions completed as well as metrics achieved on a consistent basis to the Director of Sales. This is a results driven position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue, volume and efficiency increases
- Review cases, calls, results
- Contribute to training & development of sales team
- Establish quotas and goals for the sales team
- Handle performance discussions and interviews
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Maintain Compliance Standards
- Assist in Client Contact Management
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting and staff availability
- Improve team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Implement new sales resources and tools to drive growth
- Coordinate contests and team activities
- Works closely with Marketing, Operations and Quality Control
- IL Insurance Producer License – Life, Accident and Health – strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
- Inside sales experience a plus
- 3-5 years management experience
- Call center Management preferred
- Insurance Industry background a plus
- Familiarity with CRM and Client contact platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Takes initiative
- Ability to build rapport with employees, vendors and carriers
- Ability to work flexible hours including evening and weekend
- 3-5 years
What We Offer
- Full Benefits Package – Health, Dental, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance & Short/Long-Term Disability
- Professional Growth & Developmental Opportunities
- Casual Dress Environment – you’ll fit right in wearing your jeans and gym shoes!
- Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere
- Ping Pong, Billiards and more!
If you have the above skills and are interested in creating a career for yourself WE ARE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU! Please APPLY NOW.
AccuQuote is an Equal Opportunity Employer.