You may have seen AccuQuote on NBC’s TODAY Show, CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, Kiplinger’s and many other major media outlets and financial publications. AccuQuote provides consumers with an alternative to the traditional face-to-face life insurance buying experience. Instead of having to choose from the limited product selection of a single carrier, AccuQuote represents over a dozen top-rated, trusted insurance companies, so consumers can compare rates from several carriers instantly. In short, we provide an online comparison shopping experience consumers want and expect.
AccuQuote.com also provides a wealth of insurance information for consumers to do their own research. Then, our expert, licensed agents contact each customer, confirm their needs, and assist them through the essential steps in the application process, ensuring a stress-free purchasing experience. Our working environment blends online innovation with personalized one-on-one customer service. AccuQuote has a collaborative and friendly environment that includes an employee benefit package and a casual dress code. The company office is located in Wheeling, IL.
To maximize leads, sales, and calls generated from existing lead and/or customer bases using email, digital remarketing, text, and direct mail. The Monetization Manager is focused on creating, developing, and managing campaigns to move leads down the sales funnel and cross-sell to existing lead and/or customer bases. This is a hands-on role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Growth in # of leads, calls, and sales generated through monetization efforts
- Fast and efficient ramp up of new campaigns and product opportunities
- Minimize acquisition costs
- Increase revenue/premium through monetization
Role based competencies
- Solid direct-to-consumer marketing fundamentals.
- Expert in email marketing and digital remarketing – including copy and graphics.
- Experience creating, developing, and managing email and text drip campaigns.
- Experience creating, developing and managing email blasts.
- Experience creating, developing, and managing direct mail campaigns to both in-house and outside files.
- Understands and has experience cross-selling.
- Knows how to get email and mail delivered, opened, and acted upon.
- Digital marketing experience – including various types of digital media development.
- Strong business knowledge and background – Insurance-specific knowledge is a plus.
- Analytics minded – driven by financial results.
- Familiar with technology and web development.
- Project management skills – well organized and holds team members accountable for timely completion of tasks to ensure we hit product launches on time and under budget.
- Push the boundaries and take calculated risks but be open to the fact that most tests fail.
- Open, Honest, Direct and Immediate communication.
- Innovative – Deliver Innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Come to work wanting to create something rather than wanting to do a predefined set of tasks – Passion for Results.
- Work SMART & HARD Put in the time and grind.
- Action-oriented – roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong startup work-ethic – love to get things done, enthused rather than frustrated by startup challenges
- Forward thinking – how should things be vs. how have they been done in the past NEVER BE COMPLACENT.
- Non-judgmental – able to assess what is right for the business and what needs to change, regardless of the team’s or an individual’s skills, tendencies, and performance
- Anything worth doing is worth doing right – right before fast – Measure twice, cut once.
- Act as a role model
- Invested in the long-term success of the business
- Bring a sense of fun and light-heartedness to the team
- Exhibit the company’s core values
- Takes Initiative
- 3-5 years
What We Offer
- Full Benefits Package – Health, Dental, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance & Short/Long-Term Disability
- Professional Growth & Developmental Opportunities
- Casual Dress Environment – you’ll fit right in wearing your jeans and gym shoes!
- Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere
- Ping Pong, Billiards and more!
If you have the above skills and are interested in creating a career for yourself WE ARE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU! Please APPLY NOW.
AccuQuote is an Equal Opportunity Employer.