Report and analyze on all marketing campaigns as they relate to the profitable acquisition of new customers and remarketing to existing customers. Oversee continual development of reporting automation and conduct ad hoc drill down analysis to yield actionable insight. Utilize various advertising campaign reporting suites to conduct campaign, creative, and audience analysis. Conduct full sales cycle optimization analysis based on audience segmentation. Develop and continually tighten customer lifetime value model in order to predict customer lifetime customer value.
- Daily analysis of all website traffic, including analyzing web data to determine correlative analysis between web behavior and campaign performance.
- Study and reporting of social media’s impact on website traffic and consumer behavior
- Benchmarking data for cross-media optimization
- Analysis of email campaign performance and tool usage
- Analysis of the effect of multivariate website testing and optimization through
- Set-up, launch, and tracking; creation and updating of website performance reports.
- Provides information and insights regarding customers, customer behavior, markets, competitors, and campaign effectiveness to measure performance and support business decisions.
- Daily analysis of campaign effectiveness and creative optimization.
- Aids in campaign optimization through in-depth reporting and scrutiny
- Report on customer surveys and develop actionable insight for testing
- A/B testing and analysis of email creative
- Predictive analysis for ad spending and for remarketing
- Develop the single “truth” in data with IT and Finance.
- 6+ years marketing analytics experience.
- Advanced Skills in Excel (pivot tables, v-look up, calculations), SQL, Tableau (or equivalent) required
- Knowledge of website analytics or other online analytics tools
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget reporting experience
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with advanced time management skills.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to multitask.