AccuQuote is perfectly positioned for growth in 2017 and beyond. We are currently searching for entry level sales people who are interested in working hard to learn and develop the skills that are required to build a successful career in the online life insurance space. This Junior Account Executive position is one such engaging opportunity.
In this position as a Junior Account Executive, you will learn to become a highly efficient and productive life insurance agent. You will begin by making outbound sales calls, interacting with customers and transferring clients to our internal licensed agents. You will be responsible for progressing through a multi-step training process ranging from transferring calls to agents to writing applications and if successful, you graduate to become a fully commissioned agent with earning potential in excess of six figures.
- Speaking to warm leads and completing a range of activities depending on your training stage, approximately 80+% of your day.
- Approximately 20% of your day will be spent in classroom training to increase your sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be computer savvy and type 35-40 wpm.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Be coachable and willing to learn.
- Money and career-focused
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience a plus