The Client Relationship Specialist provides a dedicated, single point of contact for clients between receipt of the life insurance application throughout the process of the policy being placed in-force. Utilizing a “one stop” service model, this role provides exceptional service and proactive support to clients while maintaining ownership and accountability for their cases.
Position is responsible for engaging in frequent communication and building strong relationships with our internal sales representatives, clients, insurance carriers, vendors, and other internal resources while meeting all Service Level Agreements.
The Client Relationship Specialist plays a critical role in obtaining the best life insurance offer, reducing cycle times, maximizing placement ratios, and supporting sales production and efficiency.
The typical work schedule is 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Overtime and occasional Saturday coverage may be requested as business needs require.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, & Excel), Adobe Acrobat and Internet navigation
- Aptitude to learn new software and adapt to CRM quickly
- Proficiency with office equipment including copiers, fax machine, telephone systems, and imaging systems
- Type 35+ WPM data entry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a position with high client contact and interaction
- Minimum of 2 years of insurance experience (Life, Disability, Long Term Care) – with ability to articulate these concepts to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptionally professional demeanor
- Demonstrated history of building effective relationships
- Ability to effectively liaise with multiple departments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability and willingness to support team to accomplish team goals
- Ability to present persuasive solutions and recommendations
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to positively react to change in a productive manner
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling stressful situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Agile in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Illinois or resident state Life/Accident/Health Insurance license a plus
- Industry designations or certifications a plus
Employee Benefits & Perks
- Contests and bonus opportunities
- Professional Growth & Designated Career Path
- Casual Dress Environment – you’ll fit right in wearing your jeans and gym shoes!
- Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere
- Continual Learning Opportunities
- Access to Leadership
- Health and Dental Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability (at no cost to you!)
- Employee Discounts to include Fitness Center
If you have the above skills and are interested in creating a career for yourself WE ARE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU! Please email email@example.com. This position fills up quickly!
AccuQuote is an Equal Opportunity Employer.