At AccuQuote, WE BELIEVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CUSTOMER RETENTION IS our TOP PRIORITY. We also believe that it is our obligation to reach out to our clients annually. As an AccuQuote Account Executive – Policy Review you will be responsible for calling our current client base of hundreds of thousands of customers (and we are growing every year!).
You will analyze each client’s current financial situation and then offer other product lines to satisfy the gaps in their insurance coverage and annuity needs.
We are targeting candidates who are driven, tech savvy, with high ethical standards that want to build a successful sales career.
We have a phenomenal sales training and mentoring program in which you will be taught the ins and outs of analyzing clients’ life insurance needs.
You will have the support of experienced and successful life insurance sales managers, training specialists and fellow agents while utilizing our e-Apps platform. In addition, you will receive support assistance from our team of processing professionals.
You will undergo a combination of classroom and hands on training that will introduce you to our carriers and selection of products, our priority business system, our dialer and phone system, CompuLife quoting engine, scripting, and continued education for licensing renewal (ethics course.)
This inside sales environment is fun, fast paced and high-transactional! All you need to do is bring your desire, positive attitude and hardworking mentality every day!
- A passion for life insurance and the lives you will impact
- 3+ years selling Life Insurance
- Skills and willingness to work with and embrace technology
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm
- Effective and convincing verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to multi-task (providing tele-service while working on multiple computer programs)
- An outgoing, positive, optimistic personality with competitive spirit
- A results-driven, motivated for success outlook
- Enjoy an environment where new ideas are welcome and encouraged!
- Customer Service experience a plus
- An Illinois Life and Health Producers License/ or ability to obtain one prior to the start date