This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales skills and business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders and align directly to a Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This role serves as a launching point into Sales at AccuQuote. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous customer service experience and phone skills. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Already decided you want in?
Scroll down and apply NOW!
- Presenting our company to potential clients in a professional manner via phone
- Prequalify clients with a questionnaire
- Transfer inbound and outbound calls internally to sales agents
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- Familiarity with computers and basic navigational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Driven, confident, eager and team player
Employee Benefits & Perks
- Starting at $12.50 an hour – based on experience
- Full Benefits Package – Health, Dental, 401(k), FSA, Life Insurance & Short/Long-Term Disability
- Paid training
- Casual Dress Environment – you’ll fit right in wearing your jeans and gym shoes!
- Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere
- Ping Pong, Billiards and more!
- Continual Learning Opportunities
- Access to Passionate and Nationally Renowned and Respected Leadership
Job Type: Full-time
Work is generally performed in an office environment. Must have the ability to sit for extended periods throughout an eight-hour period, perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8 hours a day and must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions as described.
If you’ve got the skills and are interested in creating a career for yourself – apply today! It’s easy, simply scroll down, enter your contact information, then upload your resume and/or cover letter. Positions fill quickly here, so apply today!
Accuquote, 1400 S. Wolf Rd Building 500, Wheeling, IL 60090
AccuQuote is an Equal Opportunity Employer