You’re here for a change and we’ve got just the change you seek! We are looking for new account reps to grow our sales team with people who want to work hard to learn and develop new skills.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and have a competitive drive to succeed. This is a call center environment, so strong customer service and communication skills are essential.
An education is awesome, but our doors are open to those who have life and work experience.
You must have questions, and we want you to ask them. So, if you’re ready to start asking, our in-house recruiter Deb is ready for you.
You can also read more about the account representative position below, learn more about culture or scroll down and apply below.
With our training, you’ll learn to become a highly efficient and productive life insurance agent. You will receive sales training, insurance product training and system training. You’ll also learn how to help our clients make decisions that are in their own, and their family’s best interests. You’ll be trained by using a multi-step training program and when you hit your milestones, AccuQuote will pay for you to get your life and health insurance producer licenses.
If successful, you will become a life insurance agent with a steady supply of company paid leads and uncapped commissions…the average agent here earns $75,000!
Must possess solid computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple computer systems during a call. Ideal candidates will be coachable, self-driven and money-motivated. This is a fast-paced environment!
Employee Benefits & Perks
- $30,000 base salary plus bonus – uncapped earnings opportunity. Top agents make over 100k.
- Full Benefits Package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), FSA, Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability and Time-Off
- Contests and bonus opportunities as you progress through training
- Professional Growth & Designated Career Path
- Casual Dress Environment – you’ll fit right in wearing your jeans and gym shoes!
- Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere
- Ping Pong, Billiards and more!
- Continual Learning Opportunities
- Access to Passionate Leadership
If you’ve got the skills and are interested in creating a career for yourself – apply! It’s easy, scroll down, enter your information and upload your resume.
Positions fill quickly here, so apply today!
Accuquote, 1400 S. Wolf Rd Building 500, Wheeling, IL 60090
AccuQuote is an Equal Opportunity Employer